Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you Sci-Fi fans. I spotted a couple on tv although it sounded electric, the sound may have been dubbed in. It had the Smart badge on the front. Anyway it was cool to see the Smart working it's way in. No big news bulletin but I had to post it. :D

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
For you Sci-Fi fans. I spotted a couple on tv although it sounded electric, the sound may have been dubbed in. It had the Smart badge on the front. Anyway it was cool to see the Smart working it's way in. No big news bulletin but I had to post it. :D
What show? It might be worth watching.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right! hehehe Now that I have Smart Car fever I've been looking more. I watched several episodes but this is the first where I noticed the car. Of course this one involved it a lot more and I also saw a couple in the background. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Eureka

I can make anyone a dvd copy of the Eureka episode if you didn't catch it on SciFi. No charge but you pay postage.
Mickey D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I fired up my PVR on the computer and grabbed a few screenies while "Eureka" was showing the re-run of a Smarty episode. :)
Click ----> here. Scroll down for the screen caps. :cool:

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
Zombie thread wants brain arg! The first show of this season prominently displayed a 450 smart in several scenes (silver tridion/blue panels).

... It's night of the living thread.

New Eureka episodes started already and now on Friday's at 9 PM.

·
Registered
2017 Passion Coupe
3,552 Posts
The episode was on when I turned on my TiVo so I skipped to the front of the half hour and saw a couple 450 views (no 451s). What I didn't manage to see was whether the car at the end not driven by the sheriff was the same one driven by the sheriff early in the episode. Same color.

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
Zombie thread wants brain arg! The first show of this season prominently displayed a 451 smart in several scenes (silver tridion/blue panels).
OMG, I didn't know they're putting out new episodes! The fortwo was seen in several early episodes, as described in the original post. And, that was the first time I'd ever seen one. Truth of the matter is, if it hadn't been on the show, I might not own one today. I need to find out when the new shows are on! :)

Lots of zombie stuff on the internets. Internet Archive
Something to keep in mind before drinking and computing. :p It will never really 'go away', (Vincent Price laugh!!!!)

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
RATS! No new episodes? Only the ones that turned me on wayback then? :(
I typed in 451 instead of 450 but new episodes started last Friday at 9 PM. They are right at this very second on "SyFy" (stupid new name) rerunning last Fridays show.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The show, of which I am a big fan, is made in Canada, so the model 450 has been on several times since the show's inception. I haven't seen a 451, so I'll have to keep my eyes open. The current "season 3.5", that started Friday 7.10.09, will be 10 episodes.

Forgot to note that a model 450 was the center of one episode last year when the sherrif's daughter was learning to drive....

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
The show, of which I am a big fan, is made in Canada, so the model 450 has been on several times since the show's inception. I haven't seen a 451, so I'll have to keep my eyes open. The current "season 3.5", that started Friday 7.10.09, will be 10 episodes.

Forgot to note that a model 450 was the center of one episode last year when the sherrif's daughter was learning to drive....
It was 450 I put 451 by mistake earlier but fixed it but it was too late and NCC1701 was commenting based off bad information. The 450 silver tridion/blue panels was on first episode. The fired sheriff was driving it around the whole show.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I typed in 451 instead of 450 but new episodes started last Friday at 9 PM. They are right at this very second on "SyFy" (stupid new name) rerunning last Fridays show.
I was waiting for someone to mention SyFy instead of SciFi. You Mr.Fpage77 are a certified GEEK! :D I have the same feelings about the new name.

Felt the same way when Thrifty Nickel went the way to a "classier" name of American Classifieds. Still feel that way.:mad:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts