Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. It seems the thread is dead. I just traded in a massive firebird for my smart. I miss it from the looks I got and the loud roar it had. Now i get looks and giggles. I dont miss it too much $15a day in gas and no air. I just love my smart. If we want to have a little car show I can get it going at the wal-mart im at. We can sell hotdogs for Cooks childrens hospital and give a prize for the best smart. We can show how green can be cool and help the children at the same time. pluss we can have fun and show off our cars. maby I can get a $100+ gift card for the winner. We just need 20 to 30 cars to make this work. Maby if we get enought going I can get smart of ftw to be part of it and incress the pot and help the cause.. What are your thoughts and ideas? wanna have a rally by the air base? Jets and smarts? lets do this!!! let me know!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick im at the West Worth Village Wal-Mart by ridgmar mall in west fort worth. On the runway of Carlswell AFB now the Navy JRB.. Lets do this!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why? you hate kids? you ashamed of your car? what gives? We can show our cars off and help the kids. Whats wrong with that?

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
Sounds like a great idea in theory. Love your enthusiasm. But, it might be tough to get 20-30 participating cars. No clue what KRA was getting at though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can get the vendors and the prize. I can get the location. I just need the cars..I think i can get the smart center of fort worth involved. and i can print signs and take care of all that.. just need the cars to show up.. like mine is in the lot every day.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well anyway I think we can do this.. I was thinking in october where people can stand to be outside. we just need people to rsvp

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any other intrested? Oh quick question? Anyone else get a feeling that no one likes to get passed by a smart? I can go 30 over the speed limit but I still get passed like im going slow.. no matter what speed im going.. and if I pass someone the are wiling to use their whole tank of gas to pass me then slow down as long as I dont pass again??

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
any other intrested? Oh quick question? Anyone else get a feeling that no one likes to get passed by a smart? I can go 30 over the speed limit but I still get passed like im going slow.. no matter what speed im going.. and if I pass someone the are wiling to use their whole tank of gas to pass me then slow down as long as I dont pass again??
YES !

Also, if I am first at the redlight, I watch in the mirrors, and cars will switch to the other lane because they don't wanna be behind the little slow car....Then the light turns green, and I am leading the pack....I figure it is my mission to teach people that small does not equal slow. :burnout:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts