Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a spot where I could get Ethanol Free Gas and especially a pump that fills tires for free?

Specifically on the Southside. I've looked but all air fills are $1 each. Its tempting to use my own pump. (I'd buy a separate and keep the emergency one use free just in case)

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
I purchased a 12VDC pump for topping off my tires. The one that came with the car has yet to be used. dancote's link should help with the gasoline. I know of a couple of them in my neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Anyone else remember the days when they pumped your gas, checked your oil, washed the front and back windows and would check your tires if you asked, all while you sat in your car? Oh yeah, gas was about 30 cents a gallon too. Siiiiiigh.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Anyone else remember the days when they pumped your gas, checked your oil, washed the front and back windows and would check your tires if you asked, all while you sat in your car? Oh yeah, gas was about 30 cents a gallon too. Siiiiiigh.
well one out of four aint bad.........still getting pumped in NJ :D

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know about the pure gas link, but I was hoping someone knew something that that site didn't know. The closest station on that list is over an hour from me.

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,636 Posts
And don't forget....the dish of the month club. You could get a whole set of cheap china in about a year. :cool:

·
Registered
776 Posts
For free air, in Florida all of the Hess gas stations have free air (Or at least every Hess that I've been to) maybe it's the same up there?

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found the free air. Wawa gas stations should have free air. Well at lease the one on Greenbrier Parkway and Military Tr. has it free.

The search is over.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Kwik Trip has free air and ethanol free gas if you use their premium fuel. I think they have some MN locations. Around here, pretty much only the Citgo stations charge for air. I also have a 12v pump, comes in handy, not very pricey.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Yes and I can remember signing my first teaching contract for $3500.00. My business partner always said "Those people who talk about the good olde days.... have a bad memory.":D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts