Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,264 Posts
The file wouldn't fit in the Hostess Twinkies.. We tried using donuts bit they never made it pat the front desk at the police station...

·
17,363 Posts
Did some heavy self-moderation on my own thread. :wink:

Thanks JetFuel for the enlightening brain bleach! :)

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
Search "The Dells Disaster"

Got it, thanks.
Sounds like the media's warnings about meeting people on the internet have not been in vain.:rolleyes: Kidnapping, rape and disposing of bodies, you guys really undersold this event.:D What will next years theme be? I might have to make the effort to be there, and skip my annual rape, pillage and mayhem Harley rider get together.:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
There's no such thing as a Free Neon. He owns a bird... there is bird seed to be bought, and other expenses galore, like donuts for Police, batteries for R.C. cars, college tuition, on and on, not to mention a smart for two and meals! This one would probably eat you out of house and home.
I wouldn't want to Win this one, I couldn't afford the tax burden or the bird seed no matter how many Voltaggios came with it. :D

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Got it, thanks.
Sounds like the media's warnings about meeting people on the internet have not been in vain.:rolleyes: Kidnapping, rape and disposing of bodies, you guys really undersold this event.:D What will next years theme be? I might have to make the effort to be there, and skip my annual rape, pillage and mayhem Harley rider get together.:eek:
Just think, we could have captured all this on You Tube in High Def. and watched it over and over. What a loss.
:D
Apparently some folks have watched entirely too much Crime Scene and Special Victims Unit T.V. Then again with names like GEEK Girl and Killer Tomato, and Jet Fuel being poured on things, and then there is Toolman, He could be up to all kinds of torment. Just imagine! Might not see the forest for the killer trunk Monkey! BB Benz might have a BB gun and shoot your eye out.
Lions and tigers and bears oh my!.....
Now, how am I ever going to get to sleep? I'm getting all worked up now!
BB Benzes will put them to sleep.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Then again with names like GEEK Girl and Killer Tomato, and Jet Fuel being poured on things, and then there is Toolman, He could be up to all kinds of torment.
You forgot that the first person who responded to the disaster in the dells was Hacksaw.

Do sock monkey scare you too?

Or is it all the clowns that pop out of these cars

Perhaps it is the Killer Tomato

·
Registered
1 Posts
Free Neon

Bummer!! I guess thats why I bring my daughter to the rallys to protect me from all the "dangerous elements" that may be lurking behind every corner:):eek:

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
You forgot that the first person who responded to the disaster in the dells was Hacksaw.

Do sock monkey scare you too?

Or is it all the clowns that pop out of these cars

Perhaps it is the Killer Tomato
:eek: There's something erotic about sock Monkies that scare me. They are soooo attractive!

Hacksaw. huh? That's too funny, and then I saw the car with the skull and crossbones wrap. Now, That might have pushed someone over the edge.

Forest, you are going to have to stop typing in LEMON CHIFFON! First off, I couldn't read it. Secondly that choice of color is shocking to me coming from you! Is your iinner Chiffon showing? You might want to butch it up a notch!
:D at least so I can see it to read it.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts