Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
now through July 31st, stop by our newest dealership, Rick Case FIAT, (formerly smart center Weston) and take a 2012 Fiat 500 for a test drive and receive an over $100 FREE Combo-Service for your smart. The service includes a full service smart oil change, tire rotation, safety check and a full multi-point inspection. Over $100 in service for FREE, just for taking a test drive in the all new 2012 FIAT.​

These guys probably will not be rotating very many smart tires :p , but I would take them on the offer for a free oil change if I hadn't just gotten my 3-year 23,000-mi maintenance at the Mercedes-Benz/smart dealership in West Palm Beach.

I should add that the Fiat sales pitch is anything but subtle:

Most of our smart customer's factory warranty has expired or is about to expire. Now is the time to purchase a new 2012 FIAT 500. Receive 48 months/50,000 mile Bumper to Bumper Coverage. Plus receive Roadside Assistance coverage for 48 months/ unlimited miles and all required service maintenances like oil changes are covered for 36 months/36,000 miles, no cost to​
:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
As Baker Motor Company in Charleston wants $576 for the 2 yr/20K service, it's like getting a free Florida vacation just to drive down for a week!

Hmmmm...
A great caravan opportunity for the Smarties in the Southeast!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Didn't know Rick Case was still selling cars!
I was the FIRST buyer of the 1986 Hyundai from Rick Case! It was a leap of faith to buy a car nobody had ever heard of, but for $7k I got a fully loaded (except manual shift which was what I wanted) four door blue metallic small sedan that got me 150k miles without a hitch!

·
aka 'spice'
115 Posts
Didn't know Rick Case was still selling cars!
I was the FIRST buyer of the 1986 Hyundai from Rick Case! It was a leap of faith to buy a car nobody had ever heard of, but for $7k I got a fully loaded (except manual shift which was what I wanted) four door blue metallic small sedan that got me 150k miles without a hitch!
Yup those Hyundai were nice 'clones' of the Isuzu. I help to people buy one both 4door met blue! lol

MJB

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The FIAT dealership is capitalizing on smart's ridiculously short warranty and costly regular maintenance.

Excellent tactic: leverage the opposition's most obvious weaknesses to beat heck out of them!

At $16-17,000 for a baseline 500, with 4 years warranty and 3 years free scheduled maintenance, it's a heck of a pull! Take THAT smartUSA!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The FIAT dealership is capitalizing on smart's ridiculously short warranty and costly regular maintenance

Remember, this was a smart Center up until just a number of weeks ago. They add:

Please call 954-903-5311 or email us to set up an appointment for a test drive, or just stop by Monday - Saturday 9am to 7pm, and Sunday 11am to 5pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts