Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I ordered one this month so who knows when it will be in my garage but it can't hurt to learn more about the Smart in the mean time.
I see five people from Indiana so far and look fwd. to meet you all, also know a fellow from Bunker Hill who ordered one too.
My daily driver is a CRX HF and I'm looking for something with less rattles and a lot more comfort for my daily commute, also the benefit of even more garage space.
Group drives to southern Indiana, Kenucky, Ohio area, is something we will do even if I don't have the Smart yet.
See you in a twisty road some where.

Gus

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi, GHammerly! Welcome aboard! Please share with us you smart color of choice, tridion color and interior color.

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Add me in Indiana waiting list.....

I reserved my Smart on 13th July, 2007. I am in Indianapolis Area..
Can someone tell me any info on Indiana Dealers who will be delivering my Smart in 2008..:)

·
Super Moderator
28,910 Posts
I don't see an Indy dealer on the provisional list; can't imagine there won't be one though. :)

Edit: the smart street tour did stop in Indy so there's bound to be a dealer there.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tparmar1, welcome.
I have no information yet, if we don't get one, Louisville and Chicago may be our dealers but who knows.
I think we will have a Indianapolis dealer but not by January 08.

Gus

·
Registered
21 Posts
Indy Smart dealer

I stoped by Indianapolis Smart Dealer yesterday.
Spoke to a very pleasent Business Manager Walter Grossi.
He also gave me a grand tour and I got to test drive a Smart.
Very Impressed with amount of power and comfortable feel of the car.
I can not wait to get my own.
Reserved on July 13th,07, # 1289, still no config Email.
My get one by July 2008 Hopefully........!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am from Lebanon, IN. Reserved the first day and later cancelled and now have rereserved if that is a word. Also talked to Walter and ordered black with silver strip black interior Passion. Who knows when it will get here. Current cars are CRV and TR6.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Best bet to get test drive in Indy is to go 10:00 when they open on Sat and ask for Walter. Bessure to ask to go on the interstate. They will not suggest it. Have fun.
Dick Porter
Lebanon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts