Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CONDITION:
Extremely well-cared for; 7K easy miles; garaged; looks and drives as brand new; no blemishes in/out whatsoever.

CONFIGURATION:
White/white; black leather; factory armrest; proximity sensor; automatic transmission; Sport package.

REMAINING WARRANTY:
3 years, 43,000 miles.

PRICE:
$13,000 OBO, in San Diego; message me to offer.

·
DrKillerBee
1,488 Posts
If your Mazda came in yellow (like the two Protégé 5's we owned) we would own one right now instead of our Countryman. The interior is frankly outstanding and that is where you spend your time...nice choice. Don't be a stranger to the forum...your insight is valued.
ps...I really like your smart...reminds me of a Stormtrooper.

·
17,479 Posts
You certainly have an awesome looking homestead, both the smart and the Mazda look so cool with that background. :D

Hope the smart finds itself a good home, and congrats on the Mazda!!! I still want to own a MX-5 one day.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I started shopping months ago, keeping an open mind about all sorts of car propulsion, brands, and models.

Finally settled on a '17 Mazda3 GT. So far, it seems to be everything and I was looking and hoping for.
Steven, your new Mazda looks great but I don't get it. I thought you were a diehard smart nerd. what happened to change your taste in autos??

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steven, your new Mazda looks great but I don't get it. I thought you were a diehard smart nerd. what happened to change your taste in autos??

I'll always like the smart concept. Based on my needs, the unresolved fuel tank issue was just too much of a nuisance and hindrance. Hopefully TW will find a new loving/caring home, and get the fix that he's now waited a year to have.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought you were waiting to put something Italian in the drive.

Not wanting to make a mistake on my next car, I took lots of time, and spent months extensively researching and test driving a broad range of cars. Yeah, there was an Italian or two in the mix – but that would've just meant trouble. At one point, I had deposits on four very different cars, while trying to sort out what would best suit me.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've given myself one more week to sell TW. Price cut to $11,900. Or best offer, folks!

Prime, sports package, 7200 miles, armrest, proximity sensor, leather, etc., etc. Just like brand-new, inside and out.

If you're in the market for a 453, you'd be crazy to pass up this car at this price. Seriously, let me take the depreciation for you... a year ago this was a $20,000 car. Do the math!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts