Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my 2014 Brabus 17s and 15s with factory tires (6k) and TPMS complete ready to mount up for sale. No curb rash but they are painted lime green (jeep ghecko factory green) with auto urethane. See my garage. They can, ofcourse, be changed to any color.

I am asking $850 plus shipping for the set, or will split and sell the 17s for $550 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

Hardybob
Bob

·
Registered
210 Posts
ohhmagahh that looks sooo sexy! not sure if its gonna go on my color combo though.... metallic bright blue with black and gold tridion... id hop on em if itd work out =(

·
Registered
536 Posts
ohhmagahh that looks sooo sexy! not sure if its gonna go on my color combo though.... metallic bright blue with black and gold tridion... id hop on em if itd work out =(
Look into stripping them and refinishing them. It's really not that expensive.

I can never find galleries on this site. Can you link us directly to yours?
Here's a direct link to Hardybob's garage to se the wheels:
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vehicle_id=3073

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had second thoughts about selling my lime green brabus wheels for the past couple of months, but now have decided to go ahead and sell. I have put carlssons on so don't have a pic on the site, but will be glad to send pics to interested parties.

I will also entertain trades, but the wheels must be 15 inch and all 4 must be rears, so atleast 5.5 in wide all around. Reason for this is i tow it behind a motorhome and am afraid of damaging the brabus rear wheels on potholes and not know it until too late. Also would like to put 15s on when i tow and not tow with the 16 in carlsson wheels.

Price is firm, and shipping will be approx. $50 per wheel. Wheels are lime green urethane and no curb rash. Price is firm as i feel it is very reasonable. Feel free to pipe in if you disagree.

Hardybob

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bbbenz, i click on a user's id, then click view public profile, and then garage. I did my own as well and it shows my garage. Can you see other garages?

I see you are in memphis. I retired to arkansas 2 years ago after living in collierville and eads for 24 years.

Bob

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I chkd all of my settings and do not see a problem. Does anyone else have a problem viewing my garage? If so, does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks

Hardybob

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Bbbenz, i click on a user's id, then click view public profile, and then garage. I did my own as well and it shows my garage. Can you see other garages?

I see you are in memphis. I retired to arkansas 2 years ago after living in collierville and eads for 24 years.

Bob
Did you ever look at appliances at the Home Depot in Collierville over the past 15 years, If so, we have probably met! It is a rather small world, after all.
I have had my Black Brabus Cabrio since August of 09, so if you talked to the smart car owner at Home Depot... we have met. If I talked too much about mine, I apologize, for I usually do. It is my daily driver, my Hobby, my third love, partner, and cat occupying 1st and 2nd place at home, anyway. :D

I changed from Google Chrome, to explorer, and can see your vehicle in your garage with the Carlsson wheels, but the Lime green wheels do not show up, that I could find. Under Wheels, the Carlsson wheel is pictured but no Brabus wheels.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, did go to home depot alot til about 1999 when i moved to eads. Did not go back to collierville much after that. Got interested in smarts about 2009, but did not get mine til last year. Like you, i really enjoy driving the little bugger. Shows you it does not have to be fast to be fun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wheels

Do you know if the brabus wheels and tires will fit on a stock 2014 smart fortwo passion,tried to google it but not getting a simple yes or no.

Just found out they will fit,i definitely would like to buy them from you but would just like to see a picture first if thats ok

Pat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.