Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to say that after 10 1/2 years, I've given up my smart Passion. I have a complete set of original equipment rims with all-season tires mounted (and balanced). Posting in Ohio section because I'm not interested in the complexities of shipping and I'm not sure of the cost/benefit for a buyer who would have to pay shipping on top of the purchase.

I'm open to offers. PM me here and I'll check back regularly.

It's been fun since June 2008 until December 2018, and I really got value from the forums from the time I researched and then ordered my smart. Obviously, that value continued while I owned the car. But, with 5 grandchildren (all post-smart), I needed to move to something that can haul two or three of them at a time.

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
This should be in the marketplace, even with no shipping , Ohio only sale.
Needs to have a price listed. at least a starting price and listed as negotiable Hard to come up with a price without a brand of tire, size and amount of use or a picture.

14. No 'testing the waters' or 'possibly for sale' posts. Either you're selling the item or you're not. If you're not sure, don't post it here until you are ready. Please do your research on your asking price before posting the item for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts