Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels are in perfect condition, no scratches, bends, chips, etc. Professionally powdercoated high gloss black. Rear tires have about 3/32 left, front approx 4/32 with some outer edge wear. NO TPM SENSORS. Also no center caps. You can have the genius caps if you want ;). I would be willing to separate the tires, and maybe even the wheels, we'll see what happens. Looking to get $500obo.. These are located in Dallas, and I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

·
Registered
210 Posts
awww dont toss em in the garbage!!! if you are on verge of tossing, i will take em free =D well.... id pay for the shipping of them of course. lmk!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I understand you had these Powdercoated black, but it's a close price battle between getting these or getting a cheaper silver set locally and having it done myself.

That being said, shot tires, no TPMS, and no factory Smart logo center caps... Kind of a tough sell.

That also being said, these still peaked my interest - pending I get that ever-elusive second Smart. :p

I'm going to keep in touch. I'd be interested in the wheels only. My current Smart has 3 sets of wheels as it is. haha!

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
Any luck yet? I am running a set of Black powder coated rims on mine and wanted to go to rears all around. Before you do anything drastic, make me a bottom line offer, prefer just the rears, no tires, but might take all 4 if you insist and the price is right. I'm in Maryland 21122. Just drove through Dallas twice in March, wish I had seen this first.

·
Registered
13 Posts
rims for sale

I am interested in the two larger rear wheels and tires. I assume that the front are the smaller/narrower rims. I want to put the same size rims all around. contact me at
Richard Brown 619 223-8703 or
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts