Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The lease on my 2013 Smart Passion was up so I'm selling a couple of items I kept in the trunk at all times.

First is a full Spare (size of front wheel) that I bought online. Factory Smart rim (15") and great tread on the tires. I never used it. It lived in a cover made of tough material, in my trunk. Cover included. $100 plus shipping.

Free2Go. Great condition. I used it several times with no issues. $50 plus shipping.

$125 plus shipping for both.

Thanks
Marc

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Marc, is the Free2Go still available? Does it have a manual or something similar (I tried looking online and couldn't find specific instructions on how to use it)? Oh, also could you provide a shipping estimate if I pm you a zip code?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Marc,
I just got a Cabrio 2013 off lease from my future grandson in law Nick Laurino a salesman at Raley. Where did you find room for a spare? I don't like not having one but where to keep it beats me LOL In the process of installing a tow bar now so I can pull it behind my RV.
Stephen

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Marc, is the Free2Go still available? Does it have a manual or something similar (I tried looking online and couldn't find specific instructions on how to use it)? Oh, also could you provide a shipping estimate if I pm you a zip code?
Hi,

Excuse the late reply!

I dont have the manual. I must have tossed it because its always been very easy to set up.

https://youtu.be/fyms3-sH0dQ

Yes, please PM me your zip code

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Marc,
I just got a Cabrio 2013 off lease from my future grandson in law Nick Laurino a salesman at Raley. Where did you find room for a spare? I don't like not having one but where to keep it beats me LOL In the process of installing a tow bar now so I can pull it behind my RV.
Stephen
I would fit mine in the trunk laying flat, believe it or not. Wrapped in a tough cover. I am 5'8 so my drivers seat wasn't all the way back giving me just enough room to fit the wheel. My passenger then would have the choice of sliding as far back as he or she would desire, since I was content with my driving position.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Marc,

So apparently I can't PM yet since I haven't done 3 posts yet. :/ I don't think it's a big deal to put it in the thread, so my zip is 87120. Can you provide an estimate for that? Provided shipping isn't some outrageous amount I'm definitely interested in buying the rack.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, cool. I just realized I can reply again and then I should be able to send PM's no problem. Will send PM shortly to arrange details.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Small misunderstanding on the spare tire so it is For Sale again. Buyer thought it fits newer smart car model. This is for the 451 Model. I had it for my 2013 Passion as mentioned in original post.

Username Stephen Dasaro next in line if still interested.

Note: Shipping was about $65 from NY to Washington State.

Best,
Marc

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.