Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the 450 is getting older and many have been parted out does anyone know where I can get a set of the G & K headlights from?

I am in uk but prepared to pay and organise all shipping etc and pay a good price to get a set to put 5he finishing touch to a great custom car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The UK and Europe also got the "peanut" headlight. The "almond" headlight vehicles in your link was only to 2003, after that they went to the peanut.

I think fitting the peanut to an almond car would be a monster job.
Thanks both for joining in if anyone else wants to join in i am still looking for a set of the G & K headlights. Does anybody know who made them I seem to remember it was Morelli but clarification would be good as I have seen them on a few European cars as well as the American ones.

Also does anyone know if the G & K lights were used in Canada as I have family and some contacts there

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you check the G&K website and scroll down to “contact us”. They will respond. They sent me all four lights, the brackets and surrounds just about 2 months ago. Note, they call the low beam light high beam and vice versa. You will pay a premium also. $1400. There are cheaper places to get just the lights. PM me for the stock/ part numbers. I can’t locate them right now.
You can get the mounting/adjustment screws from Walmart.com. You will need 4 sets of 3 screws each.
Hella 152977001 Replacement Adjuster
Screws

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.