Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't have a smart anymore so I don't need this turbo kit. It's a Garrett GT20 turbo kit, runs at about 5PSI, and is in great working condition. The car it was pulled off of had a little over 10k miles. Comes with the turbo, intercooler, waste gate, mounting brackets/screws, and a MagnaFlow exhaust that has a little hole that might need patching. Everything you need to put on your smart. Really made a difference at highway speeds so if you're looking for a little more pep this will do the job.

The kit new was $4,000 so I'm asking $2,000 or best offer (shipping included). I don't have the car anymore so I'm accepting any reasonable offer but not accepting any trades.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't do the install, but as far as I know they tuned the stock computer in lieu of installing a separate controller for it. Everything that was installed and used in the car was removed and sits in that box; as pictured. Can take individual pictures if necessary.

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Appears to be a SFR turbo package... If so... There should of been some bigger injectors, are they still in the intake manifold?? Originals may have got tossed during install??
Not to many people in the US that can alter the factory smart ECU to run turbo, would look around for a black Split Second box...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only other parts I have are some black tubing, brackets, and bolts. Some parts may have been tossed in the uninstall but I'm not sure. Long time since it was new.

·
Registered
318 Posts
This may be a tough sell because you're missing two very vital parts of the system...

1)The Split Second controller
2)The larger fuel injectors

$500 is a decent price for what is there tho... Someone could have a complete system for around $1000-$1500 after buying the needed parts and depending who installs it. Also, it would need to be tuned.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This may be a tough sell because you're missing two very vital parts of the system...

1)The Split Second controller
2)The larger fuel injectors

$500 is a decent price for what is there tho... Someone could have a complete system for around $1000-$1500 after buying the needed parts and depending who installs it. Also, it would need to be tuned.
Yeah after some research I figure it'll need a couple parts, so if anyone wants it for $500 it's all theirs. Could make a smart pretty quick for not too much coin.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts