Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since it seems I can't find the right owner for my smart, had a kid with 7500 in my driveway I backed out, he wanted to put neon tubes under her......
Some how I could not let her go.......

If I can't sell her I will keep her, I really wanted a convertible , but I guess I can live without one if I have too....

Make no mistake it will be another Smart, I am done with BMW, and BENZ at least for the moment. :)

I hope those selling sell during this gas hike, should bring in a good return.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that you could not part with the car, but reallly do understand. Let the fun continue
You had to see this young man, he had a take out rice cont. from Chinese food hanging from his tail pipe...lol from his Honda ....

My poor Nomi........

·
Banned
936 Posts
kudos to you for saving your smart from a horrible fate. NEON TUBE LIGHTS? :eek: heck, you may as well paint it black, put a huge billiard ball on the door and call it the "Worlds Largest Magic 8 Ball" :p j/k Andy!!! :)

*Disclaimer: The comments made in this post are in no way a reflection on ones political party, race, creed or color, ethnicity or lifestyle choice. Should anyone be "offended" by this post, I apologize in advance, as it was NOT my intention. The intention of this post is purely for entertainment purposes only and any unauthorized use or copy of this post may be in violation of State and Federal Copyright Laws.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, I think I will sell it only to a person who takes care of it, if not I will keep her....

·
17,384 Posts
I would never go as much as to deface any car by putting a fart can or neon tubes on it.

Neon works in some areas on some cars, I don't think the fortwo is one of those cars that would work with ground effect neon. Grille and interior maybe, but not ground...

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
You are a nut Geek Girl.....but I say that in a non-derogatory or mean way. :D You remind me of a friend of mine who used to do that. She was choosy about who she sold her car to. I did the same thing a few years ago when I sold my Insight. Could have gotten more but the guy was a stand up guy who still has it. :)

Good job, Neon doesn't deserve to be NEAR a smart. :bigthumbup:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are a nut Geek Girl.....but I say that in a non-derogatory or mean way. :D You remind me of a friend of mine who used to do that. She was choosy about who she sold her car to. I did the same thing a few years ago when I sold my Insight. Could have gotten more but the guy was a stand up guy who still has it. :)

Good job, Neon doesn't deserve to be NEAR a smart. :bigthumbup:
Of my 86 cars this one is the seconds longest I have owned, the other lasted 1 year, 3 months and 11 days, I just love her, I can't see now buying another unless I get it at a good deal because I pay cash for my cars, I look at 7500 and really find it a small amount for my nomi, it's really hard to let her go.... She will be 2 on the 31st, and was adopted 1 year on Jan 6th, I just love her and she has been good to me.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well if I saw her with neon and a new owner I would be embarrassed for her...and that I will not do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts