Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am a new Smart car owner. I have purchased a 2012 Smart Fortwo 451 Passion Cabrio with only 420 miles (it has all the bells and whistles from what I can tell on it) from my in-laws. Here are my questions: (Before you ask: Yes, I have read through hundreds of comments on other posts and cannot find what I am looking for exactly.)
1) Is it possible to install a backup camera but have it work with my current touchscreen (original to vehicle) entertainment system. If not, has anyone tried a camera system that shows the image in a rear-view mirror?
2) I read somewhere about a navigation update. I tried looking into it with the link provided for (bosch-activation.com) however, it does not look like that website is active any longer. Anyone dealt with this type of issue lately? If so, could you point me in a direction to find out some more info please.
3) Has anyone tried to upgrade to a steering wheel that has volume control/forward and backward seeking control buttons on it? I really would like that feature.
Thanks in advance, seriously, for any help or guidance. I am really enjoying this little nugget. :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.