Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
682 Posts
Hummm...some nice color combos on an outdated product...and of course very few of these special combinations ever make their way to the States...obviously in term of marketing...we don't matter much! :frustration:

Thanks for the photos!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I thought you were talking about the Ferrari 453… Sorry, I had no clue the new Smart was coded 453 (yep, I know, shame on me)

Anyway, nope, not a single 453 as it's not officially for sale yet.

Another cutie…

Sorry, it's true the US market is not their main target.
I just came back from Florida where I saw very few Smart, mainly in cities. There were more in Key West though.

I should have stopped this lady to ask her why that number plate… this is not an iQ !!!

Well maybe it's because your country is too big, distances are huge, that you don't really have a problem of parking anywhere and that fuel prices are still far away from ours… not to mention that everything is oversized compared to Europe, so nobody really think SMALL !

See that picture taken in Rome, Italy… parking is really an issue !

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Intelligence quotient. I scored 77! Yeah!

Nice photos; the Ultimate 120 looks quite delicious and some of those colours are really great.

It's interesting that the sign painted on the floor with the 2,69 m has an image of a 450. Hehe.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
All those nice 9-spoke wheels are the same style as on my 2007 Passion 450. Neat! Although I suspect they may be different widths and offsets for the 451.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts