Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for a good quality coffee tumbler and found an interesting item, "New Genuine Mercedes-Benz Smart Car Travel Tumbler SHD300BK OEM" on Ebay, and also found on various M/B parts online location (typically sites called like parts.somemercedescompany.com) They all offer this tumbler for around 20 bucks, none have a picture of it, and all have canceled the order soon after I place it, claiming unavailability of the mug. Yet they all still offer it for sale, yet have no pictures of it. Google it, you will see what I mean!

Does anyone actually have this mug SHD300BK?? Could you upload a pic if you do?

Anyone find a site that actually has these for sale? Anyone try to buy one and succeeded or failed?

I'm hoping it will fit the 2.5 diam hole that the 453 model utilizes, most travel mugs bases are too large to fit. A standard party cup fits in the holder, my current work-around is to put a travel mug in the party cup and put that in the holder.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I bought a Slim Mercedes mug and it fits without tipping out! My original Smart mug would fall into my lap
... ...can't sue myself for Machaud, Hot or any language for boiling hot!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the same tiny cup holders in my Sprinter, must be a German thing. I did find a mug made by Camelback that has a narrow enough base to fit, bought it in the camp store in Yellowstone National Park.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nvr mnd i gv up

No, I don't. :)

tried to order, their reply, "We regret to inform you that we recently discovered the following Genuine MBZ part(s) have been discontinued and are No Longer Available (NLA):

SHD-300-BK-MBZ
Genuine Mercedes-Benz Part: SMART CAR TRAVEL TUMBLER

At this time we do not have an alternate source for this part. ....."

oh well... I give up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I put my MB chalice on the roof of Minimus to get my aviators out of the holder and it smashed on the ground. I will have to get some sort of epoxy to perform surgery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts