Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seems to be a club everywhere else, why not georgia, Anyone interested. How far would u drive for a club meeting??
David owen

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just saw 3 smarts in two days, one in Lawrenceville , black and silver
Silver on Saturdat , 285
Blue and black in Tucker Norcross at a shopping center
Anyone interested in getting a meetup started?

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'm interested! I recently moved from NJ/NY and now live at Atlantic Station. I would love to meet up with some smarties!!! Thanks, Regina

·
Registered
355 Posts
Awesome Regina, I just saw another one today! Maybe we make a list of emails people interested in doing a coffee shop or breakfast meet? Michele

·
Registered
591 Posts
Michelle, I'm always available for breakfast over the weekend. It's my favorite meal!! Keep me posted and let me know if I can help. Say I would be willing to reachout to Buckhead Mercedes to see if they wouldn't mind sending out an email to the smart owners and maybe we could persaude them to throw in a maintenance demonstration on our cars. We could meet there first then head to breakfast. Let me know and I'll contact the service manager. Thanks, Regina

·
Registered
355 Posts
Btw just saw a white smart in Clarkston Decatur area headed towards Tucker St. Mtn!

What about picking 3 dates and polling to see when we could have a bfast/coffee meet?
Michele

·
5,297 Posts
Would love to meet other Smarties, but ohhhhhh, thats quite a drive from Savannah to Hotlanta......
GA is a BIG state with a lot of distant between the 'big' cities. Sharing events in the different areas is always an option and adds variety. Not everything has to be in Hot-Lanta. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hi Regina - welcome back! Wondered where you'd got to.... :)
Hey there! I've been very busy over the past two years executingthis huge life change of moving to the south. But it was worth it!

I'm in a new condo and I just changed work locations but work for the same law firm. God is good that everything worked out.

Does anyone want to go to the Dogwood Festival today? Let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Smarts in Georgia

Hey, all, I just got my smart about 3 weeks ago and love it! I would consider meeting with a group. I'm just now reading your posts.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey, Whose going to the Inman Park Festival this weekend. If you're interested in going today, call me at 800-917-6912. Thanks, Regina

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Atlanta area get-togethers ?

Hello to all of the Smart owners of the greater Atlanta area !

Newbie Smart owner here in Midtown Atlanta. (2009 Black Brabus Cabrio).

I would really like to see a group get together for an occasional breakfast, lunch, or dinner ?

If we can't get a group together, then just get to know local Smart friends for coffee etc.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts