Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,443 Posts
Hello to all of the Smart owners of the greater Atlanta area !

Newbie Smart owner here in Midtown Atlanta. (2009 Black Brabus Cabrio).

I would really like to see a group get together for an occasional breakfast, lunch, or dinner ?

If we can't get a group together, then just get to know local Smart friends for coffee etc.
Might also check out the group on smartusainsider.com: smart Atlanta - smart USA insider :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Not since I have had my smart, bout a year, talked about it, but as far as u know there is not one. Would be great to have though. Don't think anyone stepped forward to do the organizing. Woul love to do possible meet-ups, drives or coffee etc...
I have 2005 450 and l love it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK folks - I'm seeing Smart everywhere I go so it's really time to start a chapter here in North Georgia. I'm proposing an informal meet-up this Saturday (Jan 2, 2016), 9am at Panera Bread - The Avenue in East Cobb. The address is: 4475 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062. It is a very accessible spot - all owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

We'll take the time to trade info and stories, plus we'll talk about the formal steps to becoming an official Smart Owners chapter. If you are interested but can't make it Saturday, please e-mail me and let me know your details (name, location, year/model, anything else you want to share) [email protected]

www.facebook.com/GaSmartClub/

Hope to see you Saturday!

-Steve Matta

21 - 25 of 25 Posts