·
Vendor
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Vendor
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some additional images of this spectacular spoiler that we have on our smart fortwo 453!

Please reach out to us if you have any questions!

·
Vendor
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are there any wind tunnel tests of this spoiler or is it mostly for looks?
We are not aware of Carlsson doing any wind tunnel tests of this spoiler.

However we have installed this spoiler on both of our vehicles and have driven them in excess of 80 plus miles per hour with the lowering springs, wheels and body kit that we have installed on these the cars are very stable.

Most people who purchase these buy them for the looks and we can tell you the spoiler looks sharp on the 453. :D

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
If it helps to hear an independent voice, I have driven the car at speeds well in excess of 65 mph (sshhh!!) and the spoiler didn't hurt the experience in any noticeable way.

I also drove the car with the Carlsson kit and springs, and quite simply, what Madness offers is by far the sportiest smart of them all. The U.S.-spec smarts with the BRABUS kit are NOT as sporty as what Madness offers. And the U.S.-spec BRABUS smarts do not offer the same aggressive acceleration mid-upper range as the Madness upfitted 453's with ECU tuning.

I have extensive experience driving them all.

·
Vendor
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it helps to hear an independent voice, I have driven the car at speeds well in excess of 65 mph (sshhh!!) and the spoiler didn't hurt the experience in any noticeable way.

I also drove the car with the Carlsson kit and springs, and quite simply, what Madness offers is by far the sportiest smart of them all. The U.S.-spec smarts with the BRABUS kit are NOT as sporty as what Madness offers. And the U.S.-spec BRABUS smarts do not offer the same aggressive acceleration mid-upper range as the Madness upfitted 453's with ECU tuning.

I have extensive experience driving them all.
Mister_smart_LA,

Thank you for the feedback! It's always great to hear independent voice's give feedback about the products we offer. We have put a lot of time and work into our smart fortwo 453 and have focused on offering great products to everyone! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts