Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Non factual information is the Glenn Beck way.

Remember, he's the guy who said the president is a racist.
Is that even possible?
Seeing as he is biracial, that would make him self loathing.
Are you all serious?
Tha this is coming from GB?
I would expect nothing more if it doesn't involve baseless dogmatic spurts of nonsense from this "entertainer".

Mods, I apologize for this tangential brush with politics. The devil made me do it and I promise to not repeat the offense.

Tom

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Watching left.

And Neon, if you were taxed on the size of car you drive, you mom Might be willing to give up the beast.

By the way. one of the Major parking ramp companies is trying a pilot program in Boston. You are charged by the size of your vehicle in length. Suburban pays full price, a smart gets the first 2 hours free. That is a $25 or more value.
If the ramp can fit more cars in for the day it can make more money overall.

·
He's not mine
9,619 Posts
I was disappointed that his program does all of this research every day for his show and fail to do even the slightest bit of research on how safe and smart our cars are.

What do you guys think?
I think this should open your eyes to the supposed 'research' his program does every day for his show.

Mine is not a comment on right vs. left. It is a comment on Glenn Beck.

Here's another one... :)

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I think this should open your eyes to the supposed 'research' his program does every day for his show.

Mine is not a comment on right vs. left. It is a comment on Glenn Beck.
Maybe when he says his people researches his topics and actually doing the research is filed under false advertising?

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
And hilarious video. I saw that on funny or die and I laughed out loud. Lewis Black is one of my favorite comedians.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Glenn Beck Hates Smart Cars!
And I hate Glenn Beck! I'm honored he has dissed my choice of transportation.

someone used "Glenn Beck" and "research" in the same sentence.
This is, of course, easy to do. "Glenn Beck is allergic to research." comes quickly to mind.

does Beck have Nazi Tourettes
A classic. Thanks for sharing it. Again.

geosynch

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wdhitch,

If this thread is not locked soon, you will have one less member to what should be a respectable and honest forum.

This thread was originaly about Glenn Beck dissing smart cars, but soon turned into bashing Glenn Beck. Why not send Glenn an email stating your case about smart cars like I did?

Glenn Beck has one of the highest rated news shows on cable. People like Lewis Black are one of the many reasons MSNBC is near the bottom of the cable news ratings.

Check out the Movers and Shakers for books from Amazon.com. Most of them were recommended by Glenn Beck. Almost every time he mentions a book on his show, it goes to the top of the Amazon.com best seller list. He recommended two books today, High Financier and Democracy in America. They are second and third on the Movers and Shakers list. He recently had 17 of the top 25 on that list. That gives you an idea of how much influence he has.

I watch Glenn Beck every day because of the factual and historic information presented there. No one else in the media is connecting the dots. You may not agree with him, but you are in the minority.

Nuf' Ced.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I should have the privilege to drive any car that I want without extra taxes being applied for whatever my choice would be.
They are called standards for a reason. The reason why we have to add the taxes or force the makers into better mpg is because people have demonstrated poor judgment for too long.

Having 1 person driving an 8 passenger suv on 24 inch rims @80 miles a hour with the ac on and the windows down is not a privilege, even if you can afford it monetarily It's poor judgment and costs all of us because of the enormous amount of waste of a resource that will not last forever.

Everyone complains about having their freedoms taken away, but its because they abuse the freedoms when they have them. Take better care of stuff and be responsible and the government will leave you alone.

Driving a f350 dually with a 6 inch lift and flags all over it won't make your penis any bigger or make you look any cooler, so stop over compensating and wasting gas.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.