Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go-Pedal = $110 - Now open for reasonable offer(s)

Go-Pedal only used (occasionally) for several months on my 05 Smart Car that's only used occasionally also.
The Go-Pedal really does what it claims. I'm doing something else to my car because it isn't going to be a daily driver anymore. I realize that it is "suppose to be" for a 450 model, but everything I have ever bought for my 2005 Smart Car for the past 10 years always worked on the newer models and visa versa. But please check the fitment for your own satisfaction.
The price is "open for reasonable offers" which includes shipping/mailing in the continental US only.
Thank You

SoldSold

·
Registered
91 Posts
The one for the 450 is listed as product id 129, the one for the 451 is listed as id 1009.
One would assume they're different, but you never know....
Sent an email to smart madness to ask. Depending on if they say it will work on a 451, I am interested.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This just in from smartmadness
Great, fast response, I'm impressed with them.

"Unfortunately they are not the same. The 450 smart is the previous generation platform and has an entirely different motor, electronics and hardware.

Respectfully,

Boris Tilim

Principal

MADNESS Autoworks"

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roger That
OK, Anyone with a 450 who wants a Go-Pedal or try out a Go-Pedal, Just make me a reasonable offer.
I can use the funds (as I mentioned before that I'm doing some other things with my 450 like getting the Daystar Lift Kit through Smart Madness & Other things). Hope to hear from someone.
Thanks, Sykes05

1 - 6 of 6 Posts