Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I simply do not have the money for the expensive Go Pedal and saw this and was wondering if anyone has tried the Electronic Throttle Controller Accelerator by Ettar.

Even tho everyone will say don't get it it does not hurt to ask especially if I can save a ton of money and if the thing works as good as the Go Pedal.

You may have the "I told you so" or I may be able to give good news.....especially if I save $229

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
You might try TMC Motorsport in the UK.

They offer both the Power Pedal and the AutoFlash Gear Box tuning units with FREE shipping. I bought some items from them. They were extremely easy to do business, very knowledgeable, returned emails, shipped promptly, and had competitive prices and excellent customer service.

AutoFlash Gear Box Tuning Unit: TMC - $332; Smart Madness - $499

Power Pedal: TMC - $133; Smart Madness - $249

Address: 11 Grangewood Manor, Belfast, BT16 1GJ. Northern Ireland, UK

Phone: +44 (0)28 9050 7999

Phone: +44 (0)28 9029 1091

Email: [email protected]

GED
2015 BRABUS Coupe

·
17,474 Posts
Remember, before SM came out with the GoPedal, everyone who had those pedal remap tools were either using the ones built into aftermarket cruise control systems or ones like the Sprint Booster. In the end, they all do the same thing. :)

That said, if you're going to get one of the "universal" ones, make sure you get one that has good reviews. Some of them are snake oil scams.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You might try TMC Motorsport in the UK.

They offer both the Power Pedal and the AutoFlash Gear Box tuning units with FREE shipping. I bought some items from them. They were extremely easy to do business, very knowledgeable, returned emails, shipped promptly, and had competitive prices and excellent customer service.

AutoFlash Gear Box Tuning Unit: TMC - $332; Smart Madness - $499

Power Pedal: TMC - $133; Smart Madness - $249

Address: 11 Grangewood Manor, Belfast, BT16 1GJ. Northern Ireland, UK

Phone: +44 (0)28 9050 7999

Phone: +44 (0)28 9029 1091

Email: [email protected]

GED
2015 BRABUS Coupe
Im looking at the TCU Autoflash and contacted TMC and it looks identical to the SM AUtoflash. I was curious if they have the same tuning in both? Would this work as well as doing a TCU REMAP say from BIG Performance? Im looking to get my 451 to shift fast upshift and downshift quicker and possibly hold the gear longer. Any Input on these would be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts