Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what kind of price a 453 Brabus would go for? Just curious if anyone has seen pricing on them... or if they are going for the same as any other prime.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Go to Kelley Blue Book, type in miles/year and equipment and use your zip code. Search for Private Party value. That is the closest you will come. Use a third party (like Car Gurus) to get the bigger picture...

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Go to Kelley Blue Book, type in miles/year and equipment and use your zip code. Search for Private Party value. That is the closest you will come. Use a third party (like Car Gurus) to get the bigger picture...
Doesn’t include the Brabus trim.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, the Brabus isnt on Kbb.. I have never come across a used 453 Brabus so Im not sure if they are going for more than a regular prime or not. I would assume its one of those ‘whatever someone is willing to pay’ kind of things. There are only like 94 in the US. I listed it for sale on here, but im in no rush... If the right buyer comes along then great, if not then Ill hang on to it. Id love to be car payment free so I can put more money into my home reno. Thats the only reason Id sell her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts