Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 168 Posts

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
That's it I've had it with SCOA it will be a rather cold day in hell if I ever come back here. The moderators have ruined the site along with new site owner.

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
Uh what if I come back. I've been thinking more and more about what more of a positive experience SCOA has been than negative. The only thing I'm concerned for is regarding saving face if I come back. Please let me know if I'm still welcome. Thanks.

·
5,297 Posts
Uh what if I come back. I've been thinking more and more about what more of a positive experience SCOA has been than negative. The only thing I'm concerned for is regarding saving face if I come back. Please let me know if I'm still welcome. Thanks.
F. you know where I am at.

And all are welcome on the playground and equipment as long as we all do our best to play fair, and play by playground rules. :angelanddevil:

So have some fun. I have to get cookies out of the oven.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I never knew you left Fred. I have missed your posts but I missed the post where you got discouraged and left. I just thought you were on a trip for a few days.

I feel the same as you but SCoA is my crack (or should I just say drug because crack relates to butt). Glad to see you posting again since you're one of my favorites here buddy, no matter how much I have picked on you. :p maple syrup

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
To all inmates here at the asylum:
I find myself disturbed and very uneasy with the direction this site has gone. In order to avoid saying something myself that would cause an unwanted action, I am going on walkabout for a while, to contemplate things. I will check in at various places, and can be reached in other ways, in the mean time.
I hope that things will settle down and be restored to what they were, but I am afraid that this will not be the case. In the mean time, I will wander the web, looking for a new home.
May the spirit of the season suffuse you with peace.

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
I will be MIA on Feb 3rd. I have my sinus surgery to clear up my 6mo infection that day. Don't know if I will be In much the following week but for now I am saying I will and if you don't see a post from me, come looking.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Think I am going to try to join the others. It'll be hard but I am going to try to go. :( Still check PM's etc but for the most part....outta here.

·
Registered
8,991 Posts
...I'll be leaving the asylum for about 12 days starting Monday...I know how you guys are every time I escape...come back to find pics of old people in diapers and such...

jetfuel...please leave med on night stand...

·
5,297 Posts
...I'll be leaving the asylum for about 12 days starting Monday...I know how you guys are every time I escape...come back to find pics of old people in diapers and such...

Let us know when you get back...hope all is well.

·
Registered
4,297 Posts

We'll talk Ohio when ya get back Rich....:p

41 - 60 of 168 Posts