Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I like to start a smart club hear. If any one knows someone who is interested in getting it of the ground please let me know.:)
Discussing about your Smart. We had them in Germany about 16 years ago and there still going strong. Go to http://de.msn.com
and put in Smart Car

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi,
I am also in the CS area and have been attending the Smartins with a Denver group since getting my '08 Nov of last year. Check out Smartusainsider.com (chapter area) because that is where the CO chapter schedules its events. These people are a great bunch of Smart owners who like to have a group of Smarts to drive to various events in the local CO area. I too have been interested in getting the 10 or so Smarts in CS involved with our Smartins. Give me a call at 593-8024 if you are interested in talking Smart. Have a really great day, Dan Hall

·
Registered
51 Posts
Suzanne31381, pick a spot & time for next Saturday morning for coffee and I'll see if the two other smart owners on base that I know of want to join in as well.

2005smartcdi ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the idea, Forest. I think we're set for Panera on Powers 8:30 am Sat. 12/12 for any Smarties who want to show up & have coffee. I'll drive up in the grey 2005 ForTwo or find me inside: I'm 47, short red hair, 5'3". See ya!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Was in Colorado Springs for a week in September. Saw one Smart parked on that north south street with the grass in the middle. Saw one from Canada on the interstate to Denver. No others but me to be seen. Had a great time. Pikes Peak was fun and easy to do in the Smart. Jeeps were in the way. That road to Pikes Peak entrance great fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts