Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,635 Posts
i was searching on how to drain the coolant and refill it. i went to Evilution and saw where our cousins across the pond call the radiator a "charge cooler". whata hoot!
It is called a charge cooler because that is what is does. It cools the incoming air charge from the turbo charger to the engine intake manifold. Also called a intercooler by some.

Hoot that.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.