Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of searching and reading I finally decided that my teenage daughter needed a Smart ED. :D So I went for the hunt and found a really nice 2015 example with only 3,XXX miles. The entire family went on a trip last week to see the car and test drive it and we all agreed that the car was too cool not to buy it. So we got it delivered last week and we couldn't be happier.

It is technically my teenage daughter's car so she can drive to school, go to the gym and visit her friends around town and do typical teenage chores. What we have found out is that both my wife and myself are constantly finding the weirdest excuses to borrow the car and zip around with a smile on our faces. I just can't stop thinking about going for a spin in the Smart. My wife is already asking if we can get a second one for her to drive around town and let our daughter enjoy her's. :shrug:

This forum has been very helpful in our decision and I wanted to thank you all for the comments posted and all the content I found here and I've been reading for the past couple of months.

Now that we are Smart ED owners (well my daughter is), I hope I can share more stories with the crowd here.

Thanks again to everyone.

Dennis

·
Registered
471 Posts
After a lot of searching and reading I finally decided that my teenage daughter needed a Smart ED. :D So I went for the hunt and found a really nice 2015 example with only 3,XXX miles. The entire family went on a trip last week to see the car and test drive it and we all agreed that the car was too cool not to buy it. So we got it delivered last week and we couldn't be happier.

It is technically my teenage daughter's car so she can drive to school, go to the gym and visit her friends around town and do typical teenage chores. What we have found out is that both my wife and myself are constantly finding the weirdest excuses to borrow the car and zip around with a smile on our faces. I just can't stop thinking about going for a spin in the Smart. My wife is already asking if we can get a second one for her to drive around town and let our daughter enjoy her's. :shrug:

This forum has been very helpful in our decision and I wanted to thank you all for the comments posted and all the content I found here and I've been reading for the past couple of months.

Now that we are Smart ED owners (well my daughter is), I hope I can share more stories with the crowd here.

Thanks again to everyone.

Dennis

I have had my 2013 for almost a year now and I still get that smile-on-the-face feeling. I occasionally trade cars with my son if I need to go a distance and he doesn't mind at all. They are a great little car and perfect for what she's using it for. I have contemplated finding one for my other son when he gets older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Congratulations, @dennisrodz. It's a nice looking car, and you got it with super low miles on it! I hope you got it for a good price. I beat you by just days it seems, and my electric fortwo had 17k miles on it (and required new tires + brakes).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts