Smart Car of America Forum banner

Got my brabus today

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  jwight 
#1 ·
Picked up my black brabus tonight at smart center Easton in Columbus and I LOVE it!! My sales guy andrew was great and it was his first car that he sold!! I got free rubber floor mates 4 keychains and the license plate for the frount that mounts on the tow hook all for free!!!

Only took 15 mins to sign the papers (paid cash) and did a walk through for about an hour :)

Drove 2 hours home, and I can't wait to get out and drive more tomorrow!

It handled very well on the highway, love the head lights nice and bright an the fog lights!

One thing I know I want to upgrade are the speakers, anyone have any subggestions?

Jeremy

#2 ·
(paid cash)
You're living my dream...Neon doesn't have his yet...

If you want some help with speakers, some nice folks over here should help out Audio & Video - Smart Car of America Forums

But watch out, BRABUS badges have been known to peel off and fall to the ground.

And if it's a coupe (panorama roof) watch for signs of crazing in the future, more and more of us are finding out that sad truth http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f4/passion-coupe-owners-your-roof-crazing-21636/

HAVE FUN! :)

#3 ·
"B.o.b.", I'm happy for you. Not sure why you need FOUR key chains....do you have a tendency to lose your keys? :p

Nice that you only had to spend 15 minutes to sign the paperwork. I guess coming up with the extra cash (you had orginally posted you were paying 'cash for all but $7,500') saved you some time, huh?

One thing to be aware of: if anything goes wrong with your smart and it has to be towed, smart will only pay to have it towed to the nearest smart center.......in your case, CINCINNATI. Hope all your ranting about them being lying, thieving low lifes doesn't come back and bite you.

Enjoy your Brabus.:)

#10 ·
Only took 15 mins to sign the papers (paid cash) and did a walk through for about an hour :)
Congratulations. You did better. I did not get any key chains. I had to spend > 2 hours in the building, most of the time was on waiting. The walk through was basically the walk to the car, then a brief, I mean brief, 5-10 minutes' introduction to the car and then a bye. It was the weekend before the Clunker program ended, and there were only 2 people handling sales that day.

Congrats again, I am sure you will love your Brabus Smart.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.