Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to all.
I live in Tel Aviv, Israel. I usually drive a Subaru Outback 3.6, and a Gilera (piagio) Fuoco motorcycle. I decided to phase out the Motorcycle and got me a Smart instead, to move around in Tel Aviv, which is horrible traffic wise..:(
I love my smart. ANd I am looking for ways to make it better.
right now I look for luggage cover and cruise control. I will also attach my scangauge on it to get more info.
Thanks for having me here!!

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Hi to all.
I live in Tel Aviv, Israel. I usually drive a Subaru Outback 3.6, and a Gilera (piagio) Fuoco motorcycle. I decided to phase out the Motorcycle and got me a Smart instead, to move around in Tel Aviv, which is horrible traffic wise..:(
I love my smart. ANd I am looking for ways to make it better.
right now I look for luggage cover and cruise control. I will also attach my scangauge on it to get more info.
Thanks for having me here!!
welcome aboard -- Man ish man. Spent 2 summers working in Israel; lived in Yaffo. Great place. Did a lot of MTBing in the Ben Shemin forest out by the airport, hikeing out in Ein Gedi (used to stop by and get Moroccan food out that way at a place called Hamsa -- I ate WAY too much there). Enjoy the board. If you need anything drop me a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts