Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for over a year, and really wanted the yellow. When configured, we were already into the 09 model year so I selected the rally red. My wife thinks the color combination (red/black) looks like her Mustang convertible and I tend to agree.

I wanted the yellow to enhances the car's visibility in traffic, and since it was no longer available, I chose what I consider the next most visible color. When SmartTech offered complete body panel kits shipped to the door for $700.00, and they had yellow, I couldn't resist.

Delivery of the red/black car should be soon, but I got the yellow panels today. I put the front half of the panels together, sat behind it, and made engine noises. Funny how we entertain ourselves while waiting.

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Wu-hu! Good for you and a great choice. When I talked to SmartTech the other day he told me there was only one set of yellow panels left - TOTAL!

If that's the case, you know what they say - When they're gone, they're really gone.

I bought a set of panels from Darin, too, can't beat the price!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
sat behind it, and made engine noises. Funny how we entertain ourselves while waiting.
..did you blow the horn too...and made the 3 chirping noise when you locked it?:D

...welcome to the padded room...

jetfuel...join SCOA...you'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..did you blow the horn too...and made the 3 chirping noise when you locked it?:D

...welcome to the padded room...

jetfuel...join SCOA...you'll be glad you did.
Didn't try the horn, but the steering was a little loose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts