Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ComFest or any other festival near downtown Columbus is always a parking adventure, but today, armed with our Smart, we took to the side streets and the aftermarket backup cam in search of a pint sized spot other festival goers could only curse at, and first street we found a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
17,479 Posts
I could have taken one of my smarts to Chicago Pride yesterday, but I ended up going on two wheels.

The spot I found right next to the blocked road was pretty small, it could have fit a 450 or a 451/453 if it were parked perpendicular.

Reactions: asalazar

·
Registered
128 Posts
I could have taken one of my smarts to Chicago Pride yesterday, but I ended up going on two wheels.

The spot I found right next to the blocked road was pretty small, it could have fit a 450 or a 451/453 if it were parked perpendicular.
As much as I love my Smart I still prefer to ride two wheels. Both great in small spaces.

·
17,479 Posts
The previous owner mounted a car muffler to it. From what he said, the stock Buell muffler made it sound like your stereotypical loud Harley. The car muffler is quiet-ish at idle and pretty loud when you open it up. It sounds like a cross between a muscle car and a lawnmower. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts