Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow MinneSmartans.

A good friend of mine, Jason, works at a shop called "All Imports and Domestic Auto Services" in Eagan.
All Imports and Domestic Auto Services - Eagan Location

3475 Denmark Ave
Eagan, MN 55122
651-688-0931

They are my new "smart service center." Appointment availability is great. They're very friendly. I recently had them change my oil. They have the Mobile One 0w40... they also have appropriate filters. and it was WAY less than the smartcenter charged.

Tonight I'm going there after work to have them flush my brake lines and check the condition of my calipers and drums. (I've got 75,000 miles on mine, still original rear brakes, and front rotors).

If you need anything, don't hesitate to call them up.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've considered getting rid of it probably 37 times, but still have and love it. just ordered area451 cruise... little late in the game now that I've got 75,000 miles, but I just got done driving to Dallas and back, and have a trip to Vegas/Phx/LA/San Diego coming up and am tired of not having cruise.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny you should mention that. I had initially decided to pass on that, but changed my mind just last night. I'll be ordering that tomorrow.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are nationals? I'm driving to Vegas/Phx/LA/San Deigo for 3 weeks mid-March thru early April, then motorcycle run to CO early June... not sure I'll be able to get away in July...

·
Registered
517 Posts
For the northern suburbs

I've been taking mine to The Foreign Service in Roseville (near the Roseville Byerly's at 36 and Snelling) - they service multiple smarts, including a 450, and have been great at communication, workmanship, and honesty.

1746 Terrace Drive
Roseville, MN
651-635-0395
Foreign Auto Repair | The Foreign Service

1 - 9 of 9 Posts