1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
False advertising on their part. I ordered Bilstein sport dampers for my 450 they sent me Boge OE replacement dampers. I had to complain to a government agency in the UK to force them to change their listing. I was stuck with the Boge dampers.

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
False advertising on their part. I ordered Bilstein sport dampers for my 450 they sent me Boge OE replacement dampers. I had to complain to a government agency in the UK to force them to change their listing. I was stuck with the Boge dampers.
I've only ordered 2 items in last 4 month...I had no issues...but obviously I can't speak for others!

Sorry to hear your situation did not work out!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I have had success with smart parts direct. They sent me a BRABUS muffler holder/strap and couriered it, but only charged for air mail. Nice!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Im currious about the ECU and transmission controller remapping service. Has anyone done this, and is it worth cost for the increase?

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im currious about the ECU and transmission controller remapping service. Has anyone done this, and is it worth cost for the increase?
I assume this is a remapping service for European spec vehicles...and would not be beneficial for US spec Smarts...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts