Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be taking part in the Green Living Expo on November 13, 2010. 28 Progress Avenue, Seymour, CT from 9 - 5. Come out and join us and show the people what owning a smart is all about

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a great day to be outside and show off smart cars. The test drives never slowed down and we think we made a lot of believers out of those who attended today. A special thanks to smartcar111 who spent most of the day showing his car to a lot of interested people. A lot of good quesitons were asked and a lot of information passed out. We can only hope that a few more smart owners result from todays efforts. remember that smartcar111 is trying to coordinate with owners to get together and have some social events and have some fun together.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The smart trailer was not there, just a few reps with a tent. We all had a great time and the car was a very popular attraction. Let the fun begin

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Yes it was a very fun time! I'm saddened that it is over :( I met great people today though and that was very fun! I can't wait to get the ball rolling on the smart car of Connecticut chapter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts