Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Tracy over there at the smart Chandler dealer is the "Bomb"!.. she and her crew make all the cool cars....... helped me on my little guy too.......

here is another one of hers.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like the GT-3 green one more then the light green one. but thats more my style!

both are cool though..... makes you wonder what that Smart Chandler AZ. store will come up with next :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Gotta tell ya, that light green with the silver is damn nice. Very attractive, not too cutesy and the chrome rims really set it off well. How much are they charging for these custom colored panels? I've personally been thinking of a nice plum or a deep purple myself.

·
Registered
149 Posts
not sure......... on pricing...... but if you call over there.(smart center Chandler AZ.)... and ask for Tracy G. in Smart™ sales. i am positive she will fill you in.....she is awesome!, and very cool. tell her chris told you to call.... we are friends and I work for the same company(Penske group),, i work on a different line of cars is all.

She helped me on my car.....and its the most fun i have had in a while. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok, so i had to go see these cars after seeing the posting - the pictures don't do them justice... they look amazing in person!!! Tracy hinted this is just the begining, that there's a few more in the works soon - i love that no one else has these colors, makes these smarties so unique! as of yesterday there were tons of people all over these two cars.... I bet they go home fast!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts