Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh, . . . and hopefully some photos of your :smartje.grs.zw: (My favorite PBS program is when Rick Steves tours Italy. Aw . . . . .)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grazie a tutti!!! "Thanks to all"

@fpage77
Tnks' lot!

@psychobeth
Rome is a good place to stay for a week...but to live is another thing!
Too much cars, no parkings, the roads are very tightened and now we have the invasion of SUV...Smart it's the only way to survive.
we are the inventors of the original Smart creative parking...
Mercedes says that 70% of the sales of smart in Italy are destined to Rome…
About my car:
It's a black 451 "no turbo" nicknamed -Smacchina- in english "Scar"
I bought it 1 year ago and i'm very very happy for this choice.

@Krootie
When I've the time I try to shot my black 451

Ciao

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Now I can post a shot of my scar "on the left" in a example of RCP "Rome Creative Parking"
8:00 Parking at office

Car in center reserve a place for two other smart

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I saw my 1st Smart in Italy in the late '90s, I KNEW I'd have one eventually. And I picked mine up last week...a Passion How appropriate! :RS-c.grs.zw:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've spent a month in Rome teaching English and volunteering at Torre Argentina and am ready to move back. I have no problem with walking and public transit though I'd probably ship Tiny Red after arranging renting a garage for her. There are some apartments out by the Via Latina not far from the Subaugusta metro stop that I've got my eye on...

·
Registered
351 Posts
smart in Rome

Hi smarters of America
I'm from Rome, Italy
The homeland of Smart
:)
I fell in love with the smart when we were in Europe in 2007, and in Rome there were more smarts than any other car! I ache to be back in Rome! I LOVED it! I'm sure living there isn't as much fun as the week we spent, but I would certainly like to spend more than one week. I still haven't seen all of the things I'd like to see. Love your all black smartie, by the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts