Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

young man from Norway driving a smart Bluewave roadster, Take a look att my homepage on the tube and let me know what you think..! Its my first time on a track so be nice :p Its a lot of unusual cars for u i think in the 4 videos, Take your time and enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/roadsterBOJ

Have a good one everybody!

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
Welcome aboard! Norway, how exotic that seems. I have roots there, but have never been there myself. A lot of snow on those mountains on June 14th. I'll have to check out your other videos tomorrow!

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
...welcome to the site...very nice videos and so much fun to have ..
...remember...heel/toe...heel/toe...lol
...one thing that caught my eyes while seeing your video was how quick the RPM'S go through the range....
...enjoy..be safe and stick around..

jetfuel...join SCOA...you'll be glad you did

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Tnx! The left pod is turbo pressure, The revcounter is a bit to the left outside what you can see. 1bar is almost straight up and 1,5 bar is as far you can see the needle go sometimes. It shifts pretty fast, But its not gearchange every chirrup (Needle drop) you hear. It also makes sound when you go of the trottle fast and the turbo still got pressure. It is one of the things that gets better when you remap a roadster. About 20% faster gearchange than standard, If you get the racingclutch and flywheel it gets 15-20% faster than that aigain they say.. And yeah ill be around :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have been thinking about it yeah... Buy a second rear setup with engine, gearbox, brakes and everything and make me a racepack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts