Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but have been active in the smart community for a little while now. We're about to purchase our second smart and can't wait to get our hands on it!

I attended the recent Ohio International Rally and made a video of the event. I have taken an active role as a coordinator for the Pittsburgh Smart Car Club and can't wait for the upcoming months! Hope to see you out there!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hi Richie, welcome to the forum. You would know me(and my wife) on the Pgh club site as Dave and Denise. We have 2 smarts currently, Denise drives a yellow 2008 that we bought new, and I use a leased 2012.
Timing and schedules have been such that we have not been able to attend any functions this year(the breakfast on Saturday is too far and too early for us, we like to sleep in on the weekend..LOL) Hopefully we will be able to get to a few other functions this year.
This is a great forum, i have been on it for a while. :D

·
Super Moderator
29,027 Posts
Hi Richie, welcome to SCoA! Thanks for being part of the April Fools rally and for that great video. :)

Think about coming over to Indy next month for the track day and joining us in Denver this July for the smart Nationals. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts