Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Jesse Freitas and I am the Sales Manager here at the all new Smart Center of Scarborough Maine. We are currently a Mercedes-Benz, AMG, Sprinter and Airstream dealer and just picked up the Smart Brand about 4 months ago. We are also a full sales and service dealer for Smart. Please let me know if I can assist anyone of you with sales or service and look forward to seeing some of you at our new dealership. Thank you for your time.

·
Super Moderator
28,237 Posts
:welcome: to SCoA! Always good to have another smart center represented. Moved this to the Dealership forum but you can always post local news, etc. in the Maine forum. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad you're here!

Glad to know you're here! You might want to get yourself listed in the America Smart Car Guide, as I don't think they've updated their directory since 2012! (america-smart-car-guide.com/smart-centers) Since I travel all over the U.S., I'm always searching for smart centers and it drives me nuts searching for service all the time, sometimes having to drive hundreds of miles. I'm currently in New Hampshire (where there are no smart centers) but I'm close to Maine, so you'll be hearing from me!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I have some relatives in Maine that will be coming to see you! They heard the news about a Smart Center, and couldn't wait to visit sometime.

They have a '63 VW Bug, and while it's great, they need more in the way of practicality. A Smart will keep the rear engine / RWD feeling of a Bug, but offers way more in modernization alone - and can actually be driven year-round.

The debate they have if they decide to sell the Bug? Gas or electric Smart. :p

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Welcome to the unofficial smart enthusiast's board where there is more action than anything MB has been able to come up with. It's nice to know that new dealers are starting to pop up even in the great state of Maine. When I ordered Max, our 08 Carbio, back in 07 the closest dealer with Lynnfield, MA. We were living up in the Bangor area than. I must say that is was fun taking the bus from Bangor to Portland and then jumping on the Downeaster to Boston. But the most fun was driving Max back home on that cool April day in 08 with his top down. It's a pity that he lives in North Central Florida now but like his owners he's a little long on tooth and doesn't enjoy the black flies or snow anymore. btw a new smart center just opened up here in Gainesville as well.

Good luck and I hope that "Open for Business" sign really works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts