Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I'm Dave (it's one of the nicer things that I'm called).
My wife and I became owners of a 2013 smart fortwo about a month ago. I have a slight interest in cars, and the different ones tend to catch my attention. When our '97 Firebird started having issues with oil pressure, it was time to find something else. My wife always liked the look of the fortwo, so we started looking and found this one.
(continued in next post)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We named it Tachikoma, after the AI (artificial intelligence) tanks in an anime called Ghost In The Shell. My avatar is what they look like.
We're pretty happy with it. It had a little over 18,000 on the odo when we got it. I have changed out the stock stereo and speakers and added a couple of surface exciters to the rear panels. I was (pleasantly) surprised at how easy it was to r&r the door panels for the new speakers.
(continued in next post)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going for the third so y'all can see the car...

I think that's all we're going to do for now. We got the weathertech mats for it and plan to get a cargo cover at some point.
I don't post a lot. I mostly lurk and read others' posts. And I use the "search" feature if I have a question, before asking a question.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Welcome! Now take it for a long ride and go to Outsmarting the Dragon since this will be the last one. A few Floridians will be there, check the posts and website for more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts