Smart Car of America Forum banner

Grinnell Event

5K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  forestacademy 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a Bit of self Promotion, but I thought it would be a chance to meet some Iowa Smarties.

Saturday June 5th I will be In Grinnell home (kitesovergrinnell)
I will be running the INDOOR KITE FLYING EXTRAVAGANZA:D

I know its the weekend before nationals, Don't remind me, especially as I'm making the same trip the following weekend.:eek:

LT N FLFY and I will be there all day Saturday. Bring a family member and come see me flying kites indoors:cool:

#7 ·
This is a Bit of self Promotion, but I thought it would be a chance to meet some Iowa Smarties.

Saturday June 2nd I will be In Grinnell home (kitesovergrinnell)
I will be running the INDOOR KITE FLYING EXTRAVAGANZA:D

I know its the weekend before nationals, Don't remind me, especially as I'm making the same trip the following weekend.:eek:

LT N FLFY and I will be there all day Saturday. Bring a family member and come see me flying kites indoors:cool:
Forest, check that date again, the website has it June 4,5,6, not the 2nd!!!!
where is the indoor event at? will try to be there, looks like fun.
Buzzz42

#8 ·
My Bad, It will be on the 4th 5th and 6th.

I will be flying down town on the street on Friday evening (weather Permitting).
And I will be flying all day Saturday in the rec center next to the main kite field. It is on the North East corner of town. For some reason the information tells us its on the North west corner, but that is wrong. Anyway, if the weather is good, you should have no problem finding the BIG kites as soon as you get anywhere near town.

On Saturday I have smaller 1 hr programs at 1 & 3 and am running the indoor extravaganza in the evening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.