Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
PA "Smartie"

Is Lancaster close enough to qualify for participation? We have an original 2006 450 Passion Cabrio Convertible.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to check to see how far Lancaster is from NJ. If you do not mind traveling the distance, you are welcome. Perhaps you could use GSS Yahoo Groups to announce events for the Lancaster area?

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is for those in the New Jersey area - ie parts of New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland (or is it Delaware?) - that close enough to New Jersey so that it is not far for them to travel. :) I want to make a list of SCOA members in the 'tri-state' area and be able to tell about meet and greets in the tri-state area. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Garden State Smarts at Yahoo Groups. It would be great if any one in the tri-state plus area (NJ plus surrounding states) want to become a member of this Yahoo Group, just click on the link above. This does not mean you are a member of Garden State Smarts but just to get any announcements for this area.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am hoping to create a site for Garden State Smarts. Once it is done, I will be posting it here.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I set the profit very low. I gain only about fifty cents per item sold. :) Most of the cost is from having it made.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Intuit Homestead Web Building Software

I am hoping to create a site for Garden State Smarts. Once it is done, I will be posting it here.
I have softeware by Intuit and Homestead that makes building sites easier. I have used Homestead in the past and one does not have to know HTML to use it. It says it is free to try for a month and $4.99 after that. I will be checking it out.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought a window decal that says 'I am Goofy...Whats your excuse?' and it has a picture of Disney's Goofy. The paper that came with it (instructions and information on the company that made it) had a couple of links; Beach Graphic Pros and eDecal Factory. It would be neat to have a Garden State Smarts window decal or have some other design(s). :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It would be nice to be able to do a search of members who list themselves as a resident of New Jersey (or any other state) so one could send an invitation to those in a particular area to a meet and greet or some other event.

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,084 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts