Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to meet Saturday October 24 at 430pm, have dinner at 5 at McFaddens in Hampton. we met there last October for those still around from then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If we could do this on the 23rd my wife could be with me...she leaves for a 9 month rotation to the Persian Gulf on the 24th!

Anyone remember Smitty's Better Burger on N.King Street? Car hop service, we could all congregate and admire each other's Smarts...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
23 Oct works for me at Smitty's, the wife & I were thinking of trying to make the Northern Va trip to the mtns. for the 24th.

·
Registered
197 Posts
More details, please. Time. Would prefer around 6 since I'll be coming from Chesapeake after work. Location and directions. I'm not familiar with that side of the water. Miss getting together with other smarties!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Do we still want to get together? Weather doesn't look good for Saturday, rain may come in early on Friday night. Do we want to move indoors? Do we want to move it to Sonic? It's easy to find on Mercury Blvd right at I-64 near the Power Plant. I like Smitty's but it is a little out of the way if you don't know Hampton.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Anybody interested in getting together in the summer for a pot luck picnic the summer of '10? Find a park, rent a pavillion (maybe) somewhere geographically central to all interested? Maybe chip in a few bucks for hamburgers & hot dogs?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Ok, this is my last thought on the idea, my wife & I will be at the Sonic at the intersection of I-64 and Mercury Blvd at 6 PM Friday with or without any other smarts. All are welcome, look for a red & black Passion, I'll try to get on the Mercury Blvd side of the Sonic. If you take I-64 take the MErcury Blvd exit that goes towards the James River Bridge. See ya (I hope)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts