Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out a guy is road tripping across the US and video/blogging it . . . in a smart. I'm suprised there isn't much mention of this on the forums yet. His website could do a better job of being clear where he is--maybe he should get Google Lattitude or something

He visits George Bush Sr. and it seems he has a smart too!

World Of Hurt - Harry Hurt Hits The Road!

· Registered
2,224 Posts
I just found out a guy is road tripping across the US and video/blogging it . . . in a smart.

Enh... It's been done.

By me.

~11,000 miles all over the US in ~ten weeks, this past April, May, and June, finishing up with a west-to-east run across Route 66 end-to-end. Last summer it was a 4,000-mile lap of the eastern half of the US, more or less - MI to Dallas, to Sarasota, back to Michigan up US27/US127.

The fortwo really is a decent cross-country runner, as long as you don't feel the need to pack everything you own, including the kitchen sink.

· Premium Member
5,299 Posts
I just got an email back from Harry Hurt about the road trip:

"road trip was june 2009 thr mid-December 2009...now working on book for internet release in fall "Harry Hits the Road... And the Road Hits Back""

I did invite him to the Dragon in my reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.