I have been suspect of my 2013 speedo. Tonight, I had both my Garmin and a cell phone app running. They showed 64 mph with a solid 70 mph indicated. I held that speed for about a mile to make sure both devices were stable. When I've gone past the roadside radar signs I've noticed odd readings below my indicated speed so I tested it tonight. My concern is the odometer. I do not know if the speedo and odometer are running off the same sensors. I was unable to check the mileage accuracy due to a lack of mile markers (dubious method anyway). With this car being a lease I surely don't want it racking up 10% more miles than I'm driving. I calculate my economy at each fill up and I'm averaging 35 mpg in stop and go traffic. That's a poor way to confirm odometer accuracy but it's all I've got so far. I'll check with our techs in the morning but I wanted to know if any of you have noticed this.