Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie smart car owner and saw the raw metal bumpers they are selling on Smart Madness.

smart fortwo Front Bumper -451 model - BMS - Raw Steel Finish - SMART MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

has anyone purchased these, and do they fit only the front or also,the back, and how much does it cost to have them powder coated? I would and can call Smart Madness, but was looking to find out if anyone else has purchased them, and if they would please share their thoughts. Thank you

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just call up madness, for The extra price. They will have them powder coated for you.
I called up Madness Autoworks CA to ask about the Smart bumper they are selling on smart madness. ( i spoke with an Art in sales,) and asked about the bumpers listed on smart Madness availability and about powder coating. Long story, his company bought the remaining Inventory from the company that manufactured the bumper’s. He assured me that there were no more rear bumpers and he only had one front bumper left, but could not powder coat It since their powder coat department is closed down due to covid. he was not sure if they were going to try and get more bumpers in since there is not a high demand due to the cost of the bumper and powder coating together limit the number of people willing to spend that kind of money. Hopefully they do decide to get more bumpers in, but unfortunately if you try to order a bumper off smart madness it will generate an email saying the demand exceed availability, and they are looking into trying to get more bumpers in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts