Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I thought our local dealers had forgotten all about the smart, and then this arrived today:

I have no idea what 110% of Kelly Blue Book is but probably not much..... :)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Here I thought our local dealers had forgotten all about the smart, and then this arrived today:

I have no idea what 110% of Kelly Blue Book is but probably not much..... :)
Lets say the " appraiser " says your car is in Very Good condition. lets say the millage is 75000 miles. top offer would be about $2,500 trade in value. plus 10% would be 250 more dollars. So that would get you a Trade in credit of $2,750 towards the new Benz you would be enticed to purchase.

For me Nothing uplifting about those Letters except that you remain on the MB mailing list.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
That offer is just from your MB dealership. Their looking for used cars to sale. Also to get you in to buy a new MB product. We get those kind of letters all the time from our Honda dealership. Emails too. I just ignore them.

Just go to Kelly Book, to see what your cars worth. Cars.com. Edmunds.

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
8,102 Posts
M-B West Chester/Cinci appears to be one the the few smart Centers who are still "dealing" in pre-owned smarts. They are currently offering three smarts ranging in price from $6-9,000. Obviously if they can buy yours for low book plus 10% they can flip it for a fast couple grand profit!

"Here I thought our local dealers had forgotten all about the smart," - they have forgotten (YEARS AGO), today you are just another business deal . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts