Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I thought our local dealers had forgotten all about the smart, and then this arrived today:

I have no idea what 110% of Kelly Blue Book is but probably not much..... :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Here I thought our local dealers had forgotten all about the smart, and then this arrived today:

I have no idea what 110% of Kelly Blue Book is but probably not much..... :)
Lets say the " appraiser " says your car is in Very Good condition. lets say the millage is 75000 miles. top offer would be about $2,500 trade in value. plus 10% would be 250 more dollars. So that would get you a Trade in credit of $2,750 towards the new Benz you would be enticed to purchase.

For me Nothing uplifting about those Letters except that you remain on the MB mailing list.

·
Registered
7,694 Posts
That offer is just from your MB dealership. Their looking for used cars to sale. Also to get you in to buy a new MB product. We get those kind of letters all the time from our Honda dealership. Emails too. I just ignore them.

Just go to Kelly Book, to see what your cars worth. Cars.com. Edmunds.

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,918 Posts
M-B West Chester/Cinci appears to be one the the few smart Centers who are still "dealing" in pre-owned smarts. They are currently offering three smarts ranging in price from $6-9,000. Obviously if they can buy yours for low book plus 10% they can flip it for a fast couple grand profit!

"Here I thought our local dealers had forgotten all about the smart," - they have forgotten (YEARS AGO), today you are just another business deal . . .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got one for my 2017 as well from the Cinci dealership that just demo’d The old Smart annex off of the front of the dealership. Still getting good service from the MB dealer though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts