Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the email a while back asking if I would like to switch my reservation from my Smart ForTwo Passion to the Brabus version of the Smart! Without hesitation I did, I've always wanted a more sporty version of the Smart so it worked out great!

I recieved an email telling me that I would recieve in email after November 2nd telling me if I got the Brabus or if I would still be recieving my original Smart = no Brabus. But the problem is I still haven't received that email!!!! :(

Let me know if this is normal, or has happened to you!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I don't believe anyone has yet. I remember reading where it may be a few weeks after the 2nd before you get notified.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was excited about hearing the Brabus was coming and just picked up my new smart. I was talking to the dealer and he informed me that the Brabus that was coming to the US really was not the Brabus. It will only have cosmetic changes like the body kit and interior details but not the engine. So it's a no for me, not for the price.

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
the reply everyone got was they will be contacting you after November 2nd. no where did it say HOW LONG AFTER.

i'm sure they were flooded with requests and those with the earliest reservation date that have NOT configured will be notified first.

i myself reserved my second smart just last month, so i highly doubt i will be contacted for quite some time. in fact, they may only contact you when your time comes up to configure. 'maybe' at that time you will be given the additional option of selecting a Brabus.

at least that makes sense to me......:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright thanks guys, thats great news that its sometime AFTER November 2nd, and not ON November 2nd!

Actually Tensai the Brabus coming to the US does have some other features than just looks compaired to the Smart ForTwo. It has better suspension and a lot more other things!

Keeping my fingers crossed for my own Brabus! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts