Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
What a great time! Finally home. Worst part of the trip was from Gainesville FL south. Isaac blew away everybody's brain...

Jill & Dan (& Lynne)

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
I arrived after 9pm Friday. I got to visit with some of my friends that I meet on last years Dragon. that were hanging out at the pavilion. There are SO MANY really nice people in this group !

Saturday was AWESOME !

A BIG THANK YOU to all that were involved in making sure this was another GREAT EVENT !

I had a REALLY great time....and Max (my smart) had a great time too, although he looks annoyed in the one photo. :D

AND, Jet was denied parole.....He will continue to have a private padded cell in the asylum ! :p

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
My first time to OTD, had a really great time.
Thanks to the organizers for all their hard work.

Plan on coming back next year.

Forgot to add.

There was one couple at the Dragon run on Sat that had just bought their smart the day (maybe 2) before and decided to join us on OTD.

Can you say Cajones?

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Sorry I missed it this year, just wasn't in the cards to go. There were a lot more cars than last year. Good to see such a great turnout. I'm putting next year on the calendar. Must return without fail.....:)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wished they had left this thread in the general discussion, that's one issue with this forum at times. Something that needs to get more attention from the general membership get's shuffled off to and "appropriate" category and then only the people participating ever think to look there...... I had posted this in the general section so it would generate some buzz for the majority of members that would never look in this forum. """Sigh"""

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
most members use the "New Posts" that is located just about center on the lower edge of the header, this displays all new posts since you last logged on.

It is also listed to the left of the page to show recent activity. If every thing was left in the general discussion, it would be difficult to locate specific posts, so it gets sorted to the appropriate section when needed.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
most members use the "New Posts" that is located just about center on the lower edge of the header, this displays all new posts since you last logged on.

It is also listed to the left of the page to show recent activity. If every thing was left in the general discussion, it would be difficult to locate specific posts, so it gets sorted to the appropriate section when needed.
+1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts